Professional cleaning specifically for use in ventilation and pipes
ECO dust finder ™ is a cleaning robot specially designed for use in ventilation. The robot comes as a set of two robots, safety wire, control unit, compressed air hose and filter. Its specially developed brushes ensure that the robot delivers a uniform, high quality result so that the surface is free of flakes, rust, lint, gravel, dust and dirt before coating.
- The standard model is adapted for use in all types of ventilation ducts (rectangular, round, oval, square, etc.), from 80mm to 315mm.
- Eco-dust-finder ™ is equipped with a spring system that allows the machine to pass up to 90 obending at even very small duct dimensions
- Can reach up to 45 meters into the canal, with no cleaning element
- Clean up to 5 meters per second (depending on conditions)
- Works equally well in vertical and horizontal ventilation ducts
- Cleaning speed and cleaning power can be adjusted during operation
- ECO dust finder A080160: Cleaning robot for cleaning pipes from diameter 80 – 160mm
- ECO dust finder A160315: Cleaning robot for cleaning pipes from diameter 160 – 315mm
- Technical cleaning brushes, round (available in both metal and plastic): Ø 80 mm, Ø 100 mm, Ø 125 mm, Ø 160 mm, Ø 200 mm, Ø 250 mm, Ø 315 mm
- Technical cleaning brushes, square (available in both metal and plastic): 80 x 80 mm, 100 x 100 mm, 150 x 150 mm, 100 x 150 mm, 200 x 200 mm
- Hard foam rubber stop, round: Ø 80 mm, Ø 100 mm, Ø 125 mm, Ø 160 mm, Ø 200 mm, Ø 250 mm, Ø 315 mm
- Hard foam rubber stop, square: 80 x 80 mm, 100 x 100 mm, 150 x 150 mm, 100 x 150 mm, 200 x 200 mm
- T-piece (for collecting dust, rust, etc. from the cleaning process)
- Compressed air hose incl. safety wire 15 m, it is possible to interconnect several hose kits, however max 3 pcs. and ’15 feet.
- Lubricating oil for cleaning robot 100 ml
E-AT ROBOTTS, BENEFITS:
- Great adaptability. Can be adapted for use in all standard channels (round, oval, square, rectangular, etc.), from 80mm to 315mm
- Cost effective. We work in existing channels.Therefore, replacement costs are avoided, downtime is reduced and we reduce the disruption of daily operations
- Stability of the ducts. Can work in both vertical and horizontal channels
- Security. There is no need for scaffolding and there is no need to staff up and crawl in the canals. The operator can control the Eco-dust-finder ™ from a safe place
- Documentation. Inspection, footage and quality assurance
Specially developed brushes that can be used on most of the popular application robots
Coating inside ventilation systems requires specialized equipment to ensure accurate results and a smooth surface throughout the coated area. To this end, E-AT has developed brushes and nozzles that can be used on most of the most popular application robots.