The perfect product for minor lubrication and anti-corrosion tasks
· Particularly effective in loosening rust
· Highly penetrating, working its way into metal and giving it adhesive,
· You can stop the onset of light corrosion – the surface turns brownish
after treatment. The lanolin content stops oxygen from reaching the surface
· Electrically and electrolytically separating up to 70 kV, thus optimally
protecting electrical installations in damp environments
· Non moisture-repellent
· Doesn’t wash out
– tolerates high pressure cleaning at 170 bars after drying
· Resistant to acids, salts, fertiliser and corrosive elements in general
· NSF Food-grade, class H1
· Does not damage glass, enamel or treated surfaces in general
· Remove from surfaces with ProLan Cleaner or odourless petroleum
· UV-resistant up to 24 months
An environmentally friendly natural product...
ProLan is an extremely versatile natural product that
protects, lubricates and preserves, and has a wide
range of uses, including:
· All metal surfaces – both above and under water
· Marine equipment – both above and under water
· Insulation of electrical systems
· Industrial machinery and equipment
· Agricultural machinery and equipment
· Sporting, hunting and fishing equipment
ProLan provides a blanketing surface protection that
prevents moisture and oxygen from causing corrosion
and stops electrolysis when different metal types are
ProLan prevents oxygenation and salt crystallisation
and stays active, with no evaporation or washing off.
ProLan is resistant to certain mineral acids, salts and
Obvious advantages of using ProLan Protective
Lanolin are the products’ ability to permeate rust and
to protect metal and metal alloys from any continued
corrosion. The products do not evaporate, do not wash
out and are not easily washed from a surface, which
prolongs their protection capacity considerably.
ProLan can also be used on leather, rubber and
other synthetic materials, etc. Thanks to its versatility,
the product also helps reduce the number of products
needed for protection and helps minimise maintenance costs.
Why use ProLan?
Due to the ever greater attention to choosing environmentally friendly products in industrial and private
contexts, there are a number of stringent standards
that the products must satisfy. The products must live
up to changing conditions and yet remain competitive
compared to traditional petrochemical lubricants and
What is lanolin?
Lanolin, the main ingredient in ProLan, is an entirely
naturally purified wool grease.
Lanolin comes from the natural product that sheep
secrete from their sebaceous glands to create a protective surface on their wool fibres and is an extremely
This unique, natural product has proven to be a fantastic, effective agent that protects various components
and machine parts against degrading elements.